Increase objectivity and provide detailed, standardized documentation
Risk ratings are a foundational element to a financial institution's credit and portfolio risk strategy. From loan pricing to stress testing and allowance calculations, accurate risk ratings are crucial for making sound risk management decisions. Sageworks Risk Rating allows banks and credit unions to use a single, dynamic and comprehensive risk rating methodology for the entire loan portfolio, identify problem loans early and gain insight into portfolio credit quality.
- Create a standardized loan rating system with customized factors and weightings
- Produce extensive reporting to show all risk ratings and rating changes
- Add custom qualitative metrics to risk ratings
- Save customer templates with customized benchmark ranges
Learn more about Risk Rating
Learn more about Sageworks Risk Rating and how it can create efficiency and consistency in managing risk at your institution.Download Overview
How it works
Insight into Loan Portfolio Risk
Dynamic reporting allows the institution to view loans by risk rating, as well as a historical record of changes to risk ratings.
Thoroughly document each rating with custom reports that show all risk ratings and changes in ratings. Customize templates for each loan type.
Ratings are templated and based on financial ratios, qualitative factors and custom factors. Managers are able to lock ratings for approvals or require comments on changes.
Download the whitepaper to learn more about the importance of risk rating systems:
- Why risk rating procedures are so importnat
- What criteria should be included in a comprehensive risk rating system
- How risk ratings affect other internal processes
“Examiners like when everything is standardized across the board. Before we had Sageworks, our loan officers did things slightly differently. Sageworks has helped us be much more consistent in our process.”
Matt Warchol, Bank of O'Fallon | O'Fallon, IL