Risk Management Summit
September 25-27, 2017 | Denver
Why You Should Join Us
The Summit offers actionable insights that apply across the whole institution, spanning business development through portfolio risk in a CECL world. No other conference educates on the full life of the loan.
- Answer the question "What should I be doing for CECL?"
- Network with institutions facing similar challenges
- Sessions dedicated to lending, credit and portfolio risk management
- Learn from industry experts who will address your challenges around both risk and growth
- See the Colorado Rockies and the rest of the Mile High City
- 98% of attendees in 2016 would recommend the Summit to peers
Denver is a world-class city that meshes urban globalization with outdoor exploration. The Mile High City can appeal to visitors from all walks of life with its vast entertainment options, historical sites and unique charm, while situated at the foot of the Rocky Mountains.
CPE Information: Sageworks is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.