Make faster approval decisions
Institutions are trying to grow the loan portfolio and need processes that speed up loan analysis without increasing risk. Sageworks Loan Decisioning simplifies loan origination to increase efficiency and consistency in documentation and analysis. The institution determines what data needs to be input and how the loan is analyzed to make the process as customized and streamlined as possible.
- Respond to applicants more quickly
- Efficiently allocate credit analysts’ time
- Increase consistency in decisioning rules and documentation
- Customize to the bank's policy
Learn more about Loan Decisioning
Learn more about Sageworks Loan Decisioning and how it can create efficiency and consistency in loan origination.Download Overview
How it works
The institution defines what data to collect, which ratios to use in the analysis and the decisioning criteria.
Lenders can enter their loans, seeing only the fields they need.
Decision recommendations can be automated or manual, and the documentation is generated instantly.
Download the whitepaper to learn more about these dangers:
- How to make smarter loan decisions
- The basics of a Probability of Default Model
- How to apply a PD model to credit risk and portfolio risk
“Every time data is put into the system nationwide, it automatically updates our analysis and ratios. When we enter data, we get the latest and greatest of where each business stands in terms of their peers across the country.”
Mike Milovich, Eastern Utah Community Credit Union | Price, UT