Sageworks Lending Solution
Growing the loan portfolio
With Sageworks Lending Solution, the institution can grow revenue through digital channels, while analyzing and approving loans quickly based on automated templates and rules that guarantee consistency and thorough documentation.
- Book more loans and with a faster turnaround
- Avoid bottlenecks with data entry
- Eliminate manual errors and inconsistency
- Manage hire loan volume with existing staff
- Easily prepare for loan review, audits or exams
- Reduce workload placed on credit analysts
Sign up for Lending newsletter
Hear from our clients
Book loans faster
Lenders at Union State Bank in Texas were using different methods for underwriting loans at each of its branches. With Sageworks Lending Solution officers were able to upload and verify numbers faster than ever.
"I can do three returns in the time it takes someone else to do one, which is a huge difference... It really gives us that step ahead of our competitors. It frees up time that loan officer would be spending on underwriting and allows them to get out there and meet with customers and build the portfolio."
Union State Bank
Build a Scalable Origination Process
Chemung Canal Trust Company had aggressive loan-growth goals but many manual steps in the lending process. To allow the bank to scale, the institution invested in Sageworks.
"You always get the person that says, ‘It feels like a 4...' [With Sageworks] we are more uniform, and we are embracing a process that follows through."
Lucimar Foo Siam Escudero
Chemung Canal Trust Company
Build a better business borrower experience
Even as life seems to be modernizing with technologies to make things easier, faster and cheaper (Uber, Amazon, online banking, etc.), the world of the business borrower has not seen these improvements. Small business borrowers are frustrated by slow, paper-based application processes. To be competitive with alt-lenders and fintechs, banks and credit unions need to build a better business borrower experience.
- Easy to use online loan application
- Configurable templates for faster turnaround
- Electronic Tax Return Reader
- Transparent and consistent pipeline reporting
- Accurate spreading and global analysis
- Real-time access to credit bureau scores and debt
- Standardized documentation
- Single platform for different loan types
- Central repository for borrower information
- Streamlined origination workflow through notifications and tracking
- Auto-decisioning for smaller exposure loans
Digitize Loan origination
Many banks and credit unions are beginning to tap into an underutilized opportunity in small business lending. In order to take advantage of opportunities in small business lending, many banks and credit unions are implementing new technologies and more efficient processes. These new technologies can make SMB lending more profitable for banks and credit unions.Download the Whitepaper
Challenges with spreadsheets in lending
As loan portfolios become larger, more diverse and complex, banks need to adapt their documentation process to keep pace with portfolio changes. Depending on spreadsheets for documentation and reporting can leave the bank vulnerable to significant risks, and it may make preparing for regulator visits more difficult.Download the Whitepaper