Improve customer experience
Lenders can easily become "document chasers" when it comes to tracking down all the documentation required in customer relationships. With Sageworks Client Portal, institutions use a secure online portal to solicit files from customers in a single email. If the institution also uses Sageworks Loan Administration, as documents are digitally collected and stored, it also automatically advances ticklers, meaning bankers can spend time on analysis instead of searching for files.
- Give customers a better experience
- Overcome bottlenecks with documentation
- Reduce the risk of document exceptions or incomplete credit files
- Use with Loan Administration to automate the sending and receiving of ticklers
Learn more about Client Portal
Learn more about Sageworks Client Portal and how it can make the lending process more efficient.
How it works
Identify File Needs
Sageworks Loan Administration tracks which documents are required, or the lender can designate which files to collect. Sageworks creates a custom link for the borrower.
Email the Customer
Copy the link into your email to the borrower, or send it automatically through Loan Administration.
The borrower sees an easy-to-use landing page for securely uploading files or forwarding to their CPA.
Download the whitepaper to learn more about these dangers:
- Incomplete financials and credit files, discovered during exams or audits
- Outdated risk ratings due to missing or expired documents
- Delayed identification of problem loan
“Examiners like when everything is standardized across the board. Before we had Sageworks, our loan officer did things slightly differently. Sageworks has helped us be much more consistent in our process and it gives us key information in an easy-to-read format.”
Matt Warchol, Bank of O'Fallon | O'Fallon, IL