ALLL Methodology Solution
Sageworks Surety is an allowance for loan and lease losses solution that banks and credit unions use to streamline reserve estimation with a consistent and defensible methodology, proven to satisfy auditors, examiners, and the board. Surety also links to FDIC call report data for custom peer group analysis and Federal Reserve Economic Data for supporting qualitative risk factor adjustments. Download Product Overview
- Automate a cumbersome, manual process to allow more time for analysis
- Comply with ASC 450-20 (FAS 5) and ASC 310-10-35 (FAS 114) regulations
- Minimize risk of human error, ensuring better ALLL calculations
- Impress examiners with defensible calculations and documented assumptions
- Satisfy a variety of reporting needs, including ASU-2010-20 disclosures
"Sageworks Surety has impressed our examiners and auditors by providing consistency to the ALLL methodology. It is a more consistent, efficient, error-free approach, and it frees up my time to focus on other matters critical to the bank."